As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. AquaChek #ad
AquaChek 511710 5-in-1 Chlorine Test Strips #adAquaChek #ad
- Aquachek spa 5-in-1 test strips provide comprehensive testing ensuring both clean and healthy water and protection. To keep spa at its best, test before and after each use and treat the water regularly.
Professional tests total chlorine, free chlorine, total bromine, pH and total alkalinity. Designed to meet the unique needs presented by the higher water temperatures in spas.
2. AquaChek #ad
AquaChek 551236 7-Way 100 Count Pool Water Test Strips #adAquaChek #ad
- Just dip and wait 15 seconds. Includes a reusable color chart comparator The reusable color chart comparator is the color chart on the side of the bottle. 7-way strips measure:free chlorine, Total Alkalinity, Total Chlorine, total Hardness, Bromine, pH and Cyanuric Acid.
3. Poolmaster #ad
Poolmaster 22212 Smart Test 6-Way Swimming Pool and Spa Water Chemistry Test Strips, 50 count #adPoolmaster #ad
- Dip in water for instant reading; no-bleed pads give accurate color reading. Free chlorine/total chlorine /bromine maintain sanitation, Alkalinity/pH measure the amount acidity, Test Total Hardness to help prevent formation of scale on hard surface pools.
For maintaining healthy water chemistry in swimming pool or spa. Comes in easy-to-store container; contains 50 strips per kit. Analyzes six chemical factors; free chlorine, pH, alkalinity, bromine, total chlorine and total hardness.
4. AquaChek #ad
AquaChek 541640A Select Refills Test Strip for Swimming Pools #adAquaChek #ad
- Tests for: total chlorine, total alkalinity, Total Bromine, Free Chlorine, ph, Total Hardness And Cyanuric Acid Stabilizer. Test results In Seconds. No assembly Required. 50 strips/Bottle.
|Manufacturer||Robelle Industries #ad|
5. JNW Direct #ad
100 Count, Free App & Ebook Included, Drinking Water Test Strips 15 in 1, Best Water Tester Kit for Fast, Easy & Accurate Water Quality Testing at Home #adJNW Direct #ad
- 100 strips means 100 tests - each strip provides accurate and fast results for any water sources including well and tap water, or any other potable water sources. Available for IOS and Android. Bonus free mobile app included - record, track and monitor your drinking water test strip results with ultimate accuracy.
Tests for 15 parameters: iron, copper, total chlorine, fluoride, pH, residual chlorine, cyanuric acid, lead, ammonium chloride, total hardness, carbonate, total alkalinity, bromine, nitrate & nitrite.
Great for kids science fair projects and school classroom water testing. Never have any doubts about your water quality, our test strip kit comes with a great e-book listing the epa standards and we explain how you can easily improve your water supply to have purer drinking water.
Simply dip and compare with a large color chart on the bottle. No more mailing samples off to an expensive lab and waiting weeks or even months for results. The ultimate at home testing kit for your drinking water and well water. Extremely easy to use, instant reliable results with simple and clear instructions.
|Brand||JNW Direct #ad|
|Manufacturer||JNW Direct #ad|
|Part Number||Arctic Set|
6. WANG #ad
Pool Spa Test Strips Test pH Chlorine Bromine Hardness 6-in-1 Swimming Hot Tub Water Soil Cosmetic Food Hotel Lab Test Paper 100 Counts… #adWANG #ad
- Compare each test strip with the colour chart on the bottle. Measures ph values in the range of 0 to 14. The pool water test strips can help you test swimming pool, Spa, hot tub's water chemistry, so that to keep the pool water in a healthy and clean condition.
Then you can get the results. Clean measurement and clear results Cost-effective and easy to use. 100 strips, accurate color matching with the enclosed color chart. The pool test strips 100 count is made of high quality imported filter paper.
Each test strips has 6 colors indicators, highly accurate and reliable instant reading. Applicability. High precision. 6 in 1 test strip kit. Easy to use and read simply dip a test strip in water for 2 seconds, take it out and wait for 15 seconds. Pool test strips for 6 parameters: total chlorine, total alkaline, pH, brom, cyanuric acid, free chlorine, total hardness.
7. MICRO ESSENTIAL LABORATORY #ad
0, 400ppm, Micro Essential Laboratory QT-10 Plastic Hydrion Low Range Quat Check Test Paper Dispenser, Food Service Test Strips, Single Roll #adMICRO ESSENTIAL LABORATORY #ad
- Calibrated to test the concentration of Alkyl dimethylbenzyl ammonium Compounds Roccal II, Hyamine 3500 Color chart shows matches at increments of 0-100-200-300-400 ppm.
Test paper should be held in motionless solution for ten seconds. Results should be read immediately. Color chart shows matches at increments of 0-100-200-300-400 ppm.
Test solution should be room temperature ideally 65-75 degree farhenheit. Calibrated to test the concentration of Alkyl dimethylbenzyl ammonium Compounds Roccal II, Hyamine 3500 . Test paper should be held in motionless solution for ten seconds. Results should be read immediately.
8. HTH #ad
30 ct, HTH 1174 Multi-Purpose 6-Way Test Strips for Swimming Pools #adHTH #ad
- Compatibility: All pool types including chlorine, bromine and saltwater systems. Use: test weekly so you can keep your pool water clean all season long. Includes: one container of 30 test strips.
Features: allows you to see results of the test in seconds and get pool instructions from HTH by texting a photo of your results to 484-123. Benefits: tests chlorine, pH, bromine, alkalinity, total hardness and cyanuric acid in your swimming pool.
9. Watersafe #ad
Bacteria, Watersafe Drinking Water Test Kit, Easy Test Strips for Lead, 10-Parameters Detected in Tap & Well Water, Pesticides, Hardness, and More, Water Filters, World's Most Sensitive Lead Test #adWatersafe #ad
- The world's most sensitive lead test: our rapid lead Test has been validated in an EPA-certified laboratory to detect lead in drinking water at miniscule levels - no other water test kit can claim that. The product is made in the usa to epa standards, and we guarantee satisfaction or your money back! Comforting – detects chemicals that are colorless and odorless.
Even with water filters or water purifiers, you should screen your water monthly to be 100% sure of its safety. Screen regularly for peace of mind: the epa recommends testing your water once per year, but that wouldn't have saved the children in Flint, Michigan.
It's never been more important: with stay-at-home orders, you must ensure that your home resources are safe for the whole family to consume.
We recommend you check your water with Watersafe Test Kits once per month for peace of mind. Complete, nitrates/nitrites, bacteria, chlorine, pesticides, Easy-to-Use Test Kit: This test kit contains everything you need to screen your drinking water for harmful contaminants: tests for lead, and more! Easy instructions – great science project!.25-year trusted brand: the watersafe brand has been keeping American families safe for close to 25 years.