As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Stack Man #ad
Eco-Friendly Natural Unbleached Bagasse, 100% Compostable 16 oz. Paper Bowls 125-Pack Heavy-Duty Disposable Bowls Bulk Pack, Biodegradable Made of Sugar Cane Fibers, Hot or Cold Use #adStack Man #ad
- Microwave-safe: the bowls are microwavable & Freezable. Paper bowls: serve cereal or soups in convenient style compostable food Plates. 100% sugarcane fiber: the sixteen ounce bowls are made of 100% sugarcane fiber, the disposable Bowl Offers the same Sturdy Function and Easy Cleanup, a Sustainable, Renewable, and Biodegradable Material.
These biodegradable bowls makes a great choice for your Daily Meals or Restaurants, Food Trucks, Special Events, To-go Orders, and other types of Food Service Environments.16 oz. Hot or cold use: these bowls can be used for hot or Cold Food Items.
100% compostable: since it’s made from 100% sugarcane fiber, the bowl can be commercially composted no need to send it to a landfill. Oil and cut-resistant note: Hot Foods can cause the plates to perspire and condensation to form at the bottom.
The bowl offers a disposable design that will Degrade Quickly, which means Convenient Cleanup for You, your Customers, and the Planet. A great alternative to traditional Paper or Plastic, Yet it’s Completely Tree- and Plastic-free. This product meets astm d6400 or d6868 and is intended to be Composted in a Municipal or Commercial Facility Operated in Accordance with Best Composting Management practices. It offers reliable strength and Does Not contain any Plastic or Wax Lining.
|Brand||Stack Man #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stack Man #ad|
|Part Number||16 oz. Paper Bowls [125-Pack]|
|Model||100% Compostable 16 oz. Bowls|
2. ECOLipak #ad
16oz Compostable Paper Bowls, Biodegradable Soup Bowls Made of Natural Bagasse,Eco-Friendly Sugarcane Bowls for Salad Dessert, ECOLipak 150 Pack Disposable Bowls #adECOLipak #ad
- You will not find BPA that can be found in plastic bowls. 100% satisfactionwe are always committed to providing our customers with high-quality disposable sugarcane bowls. They have good oil resistance and soaking resistance. They use special manufacturing techniques, reduced energy consumption.
Eco-friendly and convenience biodegradable bowl is the perfect solution for eco-friendly and convenience. Unparalleled strengthsugarcane fiber has the natural strength, these heavy-duty bagasse bowls are stronger and more durable than traditional paper bowls.
If you have any questions about our products, please contact us promptly and we will give you a satisfactory answer at the first time. You don't have to worry about the bowl getting soggy or sticky when you serve hot soup! A variety of functionsour eco-friendly bowl is the perfect choice for your party or picnic.
When you open the package, It is very safe and healthy. You can use it in the microwave and fridge. You can use these compostable bowls for all kinds of hot and cold food, salad, soup, desserts, desserts. These disposable bowls can help you reduce cleaning time, snacks, such as chili, thereby increasing the efficiency of your home. You can use our disposable bowls with peace of mind. After use, everything in the package is compostable including the packaging bag, tree-free.
3. brheez #ad
16 Ounce Disposable Bowls Paper Bowls Alternative Compostable Bowls Heavy Duty Pack of 60 Eco-Friendly 100% Natural Sugarcane Bagasse Fiber Biodegradable by brheez #adbrheez #ad
- The strength you need – be confident your disposable paper bowl can handle your heaviest foods. In ideal conditions, they decompose in 3 to 6 months! Leakproof protection – never dine on soggy dinnerware.
Reduce your footprint – small steps can have a big impact. Make a meaningful change – save time and decrease your waste. Paper bowls in a composter, or bury in your backyard. Easily dispose of your compostable 16 oz.
Choose sustainably sourced biodegradable bowls that are made with bagasse sugarcane pulp fiber, a byproduct of sugar cane production. Sophisticated yet simple, your paper bowls enhance your wedding or holiday and require minimal cleanup.
Your heavy duty paper bowls are leakproof against all liquids, including oil, so you can delight in your steamy soup without a second thought. Easy elegance – elevate your party decor without compromising on convenience. Sturdier than other disposable dinnerware, your 16 oz compostable bowls are microwave- and freezer-safe.
4. ECOLipak #ad
ECOLipak 150 Pack Compostable Bowls 16oz Disposable Paper Bowls, Biodegradable Soup Bowls Made of Natural Bagasse, Eco-Friendly Sugarcane Bowls for Salad Desser #adECOLipak #ad
- You will not find BPA that can be found in plastic bowls. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know, and we’ll gladly assist you. Premium after-sale servicewe are always committed to providing our customers with high-quality compostable paper bowls. A variety of functionsour eco-friendly bowl is the perfect choice for your party or picnic.
When you open the package, they have no wax lining, you will not smell any pungent smell, It is very safe and healthy. Classic designthese bagasse bowls are designed with wide sides for easier handling, the sugar cane pulp material can be used in microwave and refrigerator, They have good oil resistance and soaking resistance.
You can use our disposable bowls with peace of mind. Eco-friendly and convenience compostable bowls are the perfect solutions for eco-friendly and convenience.
After use, tree-free. To a large extent, they can be composted in a commercial facility and they will be completely composted in 3-6 months. You can use these compostable bowls for all kinds of hot and cold food, snacks, salad, such as chili, desserts. These disposable bowls can help you reduce cleaning time, soup, desserts, thereby increasing the efficiency of your home. Healthy and safetyour compostable paper bulk bowls are made from food-grade materials, gluten-free and plastic-free.
5. Stalkmarket #ad
500-Count Case, Stalkmarket 100% Compostable Natural Plant Fiber Bowl, 16-Ounce #adStalkmarket #ad
- Sustainable and compostable - made from 100% compostable plant fiber, our premium heavy weight tableware is made with no trees or plastic, making it the most functional line of natural plant fiber products in the market.
Enjoy hot soup and cold cereal in this compostable sugar cane fiber bowl. Oil & cut resistant - made from all natural fibers and GMO free, these 16oz bowls are oil and cut resistant.
Microwave and freezer safe - this stalkMarket soup bowl uses branded pulp and is widely considered the industry standard; these bowls are safe to use in the microwave and freezer.
Meets compost requirements - these soup bowls meet ASTM D6400 or D6868, and are intended to be composted in a municipal or commercial facility operated in accordance with best composting management practices. Enjoy hot or cold - our stalkmarket soup bowls can withstand hot or cold temperatures. 16-ounce, 500-count case.
6. ECO FAIRY #ad
100-Piece Compostable Bowls, Heavy-duty Sugarcane Bagasse Bowls with 6.25in Diameter, Biodegradable Disposable Bowls for Hot and Cold Food 16oz., EcoFairy #adECO FAIRY #ad
- Sustainable plant based snack bowls - ecofairy’s disposable soup bowls are the earth-friendly alternative to single-use plastic serving bowls. Serve hot or cold meals in these heavy duty bowls. For hot or cold foods - strong and durable, our disposable food containers are microwavable and freezable.
These microwaveable bowls are also 100% compostable, so they won’t end up polluting nature.
Safe for your family, good for our planet - our non-bpa disposable serving bowls don’t use Phthalates or any other harmful chemicals. They don’t have any plastic or wax linings. Bagasse bowls.
Use anytime, hosting a gathering, our disposable bowls for hot soup, anywhere - whether you’re out on a picnic, or just don’t want to do the dishes, snacks, and desserts make dining more convenient. Durable compostable food containers - They are made of natural sugarcane fiber, offering the same sturdy functionality of plastic soup bowls. Each box contains 100 pieces of 16oz.
|Brand||ECO FAIRY #ad|
7. BioGreenChoice #ad
Hefty & Heavy-Duty bowls for Chili & Soup–Microwave safe, BioGreenChoice Eco-Friendly White 16 oz. large Paper bowls 100 Count, Bagasse/Natural Sugarcane Disposable Soup Bowl #adBioGreenChoice #ad
- Green alternative to plastic and paper. Eco friendly: our disposable soup bowls made of bagasse is completely tree free and plastic free. Sturdy & convenient making it the best choice for commercial restaurants, durable, catering & Natural Bowls: 16 oz. They can also be used as disposable pet bowls to feed your dog or cat.
Large soup bowls 100 pieces per pack. Our big bowls are made from 100% natural sugarcane fiber / bagasse. Hot or cold use: biogreenchoice premium bagasse bowls can handle a wide range of temperatures up to 220°F, freezer safe, which makes them suitable for both hot and cold foods.
Our eco paper bowls brings convenience to our customers and goodness to our mother earth. Our white party bowls are also microwavable, Oil and cut-resistant. Ideal for serving cereal, picnics, Christmas, oatmeal, Lunches, birthday parties, chili soup and other hot and cold items.
Bagasse is a super strong eco friendly fiber that is a renewable, sustainable. They are sturdy, food truck supplies, to go orders, Home, office supplies, reliable & all events. Certified for food contact: All BioGreenChoice meet the necessary requirements for food contact. Occasions: our hefty bowls are environment friendly and perfect for a variety of events such as BBQs, thanksgiving, graduation party, Weddings, camping etc.
8. Glad #ad
Leak Resistant Compostable Eco-Friendly Paper Bowls | Glad Paper Bowls, 20 Count | Sugarcane Disposable Bowls, Glad Compostable Paper Bowls | 16 oz Disposable Soup Bowls, Microwavable and Freezer Safe #adGlad #ad
- Convenient and disposable eco-friendly bowls – compostable tabletop items like these bowls from Glad make cleanup easy for everyone. Compostable bowls – made from eco-friendly sugarcane, these compostable bowls are earth-friendly and OK compost-certified, making them better for the environment.
Microwavable & freezer safe disposable bowls – reheat leftovers in the microwave or store your favorite foods in the freezer with these sturdy compostable bowls from Glad.
Hot soup or ice cream – use these compostable bowls from Glad for everything from hot soup to ice cream; sturdy, durable, and reliable, these bowls are great for a variety of foods. Leak and cut resistant bowls – no need to worry about hot liquids or juicy foods leaking through these bowls; leak-resistant and cut-resistant, tabletop from Glad is durable and reliable.
9. LUHUA #ad
Disposable Paper Bowls 2021 NEW 16 Oz Eco-friendly Compostable Bagasse Bowls Round Bowls Biodegradable and Hot Soup Bowls 50pcs #adLUHUA #ad
- This biodegradable, Let us protect the earth together. Perfect for hot and cold use：unlike plastic disposable bowls, these biodegradable bowls are 100% microwavable and freezer safe, great for soups chilis cereal salads and mixing.
For green：protect mother nature by making an ecological purchase that will benefit both you and the environment. Sturdy durable bowls ：these 16oz disposable dinnerware are the perfect size and have a great natural attractive look.
It also makes for a great alternative to paper bowls and foam bowls.
Environmentally friendly：made of organic and renewable natural fiber material from sugarcane pulp called Bagasse, so you can dispose of them worry-free after your party. Ideal dinnerware collection：the natural coloring gives the bowls a stunning look that is perfect for picnics, camping, barbeques, and other outdoor functions both formal and informal.
10. KARAT EARTH #ad
Karat Earth KE-BRB16 16 oz. Compostable Bagasse Bowls, Natural Off White Case of 1000 #adKARAT EARTH #ad
- Disposable food bowls. 16oz compostable bagasse rice bowls. 1, 000 bowls per case 50Pcs per sleeve/ 20 sleeves per case.
|Brand||KARAT EARTH #ad|
|Manufacturer||Lollicup USA, Inc. #ad|