As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Harley Seeds #ad
Chocolate Stripes, Ukrainian Purple, Amish Paste USA, Old German, Indeterminate, This is A Mix!!! 30+ Rainbow Deluxe Tomato Seeds Mix 16 Varieties, Heirloom Non-GMO #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Multiple seeds can be planted in a single starter container, but should be thinned once seedlings appear so only a single plant remains. Over watering can cause fungal growth which leads to seed rot. Use a standard potting mix that is well drained. Seeds are not individually packaged according to variety but are packaged in one envelope for this listing, not letting the seeds dry out between watering.
Plants should ultimately be transplanted to the garden 1-2 weeks after the expected date of last frost.
Water when the soil surface just begins to dry. Additionally, from 70-85F. In-ground germination is not recommended. Cool soils, below about 60-65f, well above 90F, even just at night, overly warm soils, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot.
Soil temperature for Germination: 70-75F. Soil should be kept consistently warm, will significantly delay or inhibit germination. Planting Depth: 1/4". Seeds do not require light for germination but some light source should be provided for seedlings once they emerge from the soil. This is a mix!!! rainbow deluxe tomato seeds, chocolate stripes, brandywine yellow, brandywine red, cherokee purple, giant old german, ukrainian purple, giant mr. Keep moist, preferably 4" or smaller.
2. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Indeterminate, Beefsteak Tomato Seeds for Planting, Super Large and Bright Red Fruits, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Plant 1/4” deep and space 36” apart in an area with full sun. Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Easy to grow - instructions included on each packet.
Beautiful - large full-color packet of beefsteak tomato solanum lycopersicum seed. Beefsteak tomatoes are versatile, tomato tarts, or add it to your morning toast. Use in recipes such as bruschetta, jam, juicy, and savory.
Has a classic red-tomato flavor. Wonderful meaty slicing tomato that may hang over the sides of your toast. This variety will grow up to 6’ tall with a spread of 3-4’. Productive - tomatoes germinate in 5-10 days when soil temps are 70-80°f.
Heirloom variety with a wide shape that can grow to 6” in diameter. Indeterminate vines need support and will produce until the first frost. Safe and sustainable - our operation is fully solar powered, and Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge to sell only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds for you and your family. Seed packet contains 100mg about 45 seeds. Fruits will mature in 75-85 days, plant in USDA zones 2-11.
3. SWEET YARDS #ad
9 Seed Packets: Brandywine, Green Zebra, Pineapple, Roma, Chadwick Cherry, Black Krim and More, Organic Heirloom Tomato Seeds Variety Pack #adSWEET YARDS #ad
- Fresh seeds packaged for current season with germination rates of 90% or more so you know nearly every seed will give you a healthy plant full of delicious fruit.
Usda organic & gmo-free seeds ensure that your garden and the food that it produces are all safe, healthy and all natural! Heirloom & open pollinated variety produces delicious old-time flavor and also “breeds true”, meaning you can grow your own seed season after season! Beautiful seed packet with photos and planting instructions on the back provide you everything you need for successful growing, while also making a great gift idea! Guaranteed to grow – sweet yards seed co only sells fresh seeds with high germination rates.
We guarantee your seeds will germinate or your money back, no questions asked within 60 days.
4. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow in Your Home Vegetable Garden, Heirloom Rainbow Mix Tomato Seed for Planting, Survival Garden Seeds #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Favorite tomato seeds - the heirloom rainbow Mix is a collection of gardeners' favorite heirloom tomatoes. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates. Enjoy green, red, orange, yellow and more tomatoes in various shapes and sizes.
Gorgeous tomatoes - these indeterminate varieties produce large and small tomatoes bursting with flavor for eating fresh or for cooking or canning.
Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come.
Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others. Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons.
5. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
Cherokee Purple Heirloom Tomato Seeds- 75+ Seeds by Ohio Heirloom Seeds #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Shipping is free on all additional seed packages purchased with this item, all varieties, any quantity. 85% germination. Pay only $1. 69 shipping per order! click on the Ohio Heirloom Seeds hyperlink above to see our other seed varieties.
6. Gardeners Basics #ad
Tiny Tim, Determinate and Indeterminate and More, Beefsteak Seeds, Roma Tomato Seeds, Non GMO Gardeners Basics, Cherry Tomato Seeds, Tomato Seeds for Planting 16 Variety Pack Heirloom Tomato Seeds #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Guarantee - if you aren't happy, return your tomato seeds for a full refund. Free bonus - 16 free plant markers to help you keep track of what tomatoes you planted.
Refrain from using inferior overseas seeds in your garden. Usa - proudly grown and produced in the Usa. Heirloom - all heirloom tomato seeds to plant and grow your own heirloom tomato plants.
16 variety pack - 16 of our best heirloom tomato variety packets; tiny tim, tomatillo grande rio Verde, roma VF, Large Cherry, Brandywine Pink, Black Cherry Tomato, Ace 55, pineapple, Tomatillo Verde, black krim, Golden Jubilee, San Marzano, Yellow Pear, Cherokee Purple, Green Zebra, Rio Grande.
7. Marde Ross & Company #ad
One of The Most Delicious Tomatoes for Home Growing, Non GMO, Neonicotinoid-Free., Large Tomato, Pink Ponderosa Heirloom Tomato Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Heirloom introduced in 1891 by peter henderson. Plant seed 1/4" indoors and 1/2" Outdoors when Warm. Smooth, pink, beefsteak fruit with very good flavor. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985.
From grandma anne Ponderosa from Luxembourg around 1870 . Great slicing tomato with few seeds. Keep moist while germinating and Keep Moist Outside but don't Overwater. Very popular Variety. Plant produces moderate yields of 1-2 lb.
8. Organo Republic #ad
Roma, Pear, Thai, Cherry Tomatoes & More, 14 Rare Tomato & Tomatillo Garden Seeds Variety Pack for Planting Outdoors & Indoor Home Gardening 800+ Non-GMO Heirloom Tomato & Tomatillo Seeds: Beefsteak #adOrgano Republic #ad
- Made in the usa by small family-owned business - quality you can trust - our tomato seeds are tested at the highest germination rates before being sealed to last for up to 3 years before you need to plant. Can be used for a variety of occasions - as a housewarming, babyshower, vegans, birthday, vegetarians, gardeners, anniversary gift, house survivalists, and more.
Easy & tomatillo seeds variety pack! we send only super hearty tomatillo & fun growing experience with our online guides - don’t plant disappointment - add more colors to your garden with our 14 Rare Tomato & tomatoes seeds with the highest germination rate and fast sprout. Huge value - 14 rare tomato & tomatillo garden seeds variety pack non-gmo heirloom seeds - less than $1.
50 per seed variety -800+ seeds including amana orange tomato, tomatillo - cape gooseberry, large red cherry Tomatoes Seeds, Roma VF Tomato, Red Pear Tomato, Beefsteak Tomato, Yellow Pear Tomato, yellow stuffer tomato, Caribe Tomato, Tomatillo - Grande Rio Verde, Flame Tomato, Pink Thai Egg Tomato, White Beefsteak Tomatoes, Dr.
Grow your tomato seeds and Enjoy healthy meals with the help of our cooking guide. Outstanding meaningful gift - for couples, people who are looking for a new hobby or trying something new. Each packet in our seeds variety pack is resealable to make it easy to store and has its own label with a QR code for the growing instructions. Grow tomatoes and tomatillos seeds everywhere - Indoor in aerogarden, window, and hydroponics garden or transfer them to your Outdoor Home Garden. Fresh tomatoes & tomatillos from seeds to your table all year round.
9. Harley Seeds #ad
Red, Mixed Seeds! 30 Giant Tomato Seeds, Black Krim, Mix of 19 Varieties, from USA, Old German, Mr. Stripey, Yellow & Pink, Brandywine Black, Heirloom Non-GMO #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Cool soils, will significantly delay or inhibit germination. Multiple seeds can be planted in a single starter container, but should be thinned once seedlings appear so only a single plant remains. Sprout tomato seeds in small containers, please see other listings for individual varieties.
Water when the soil surface just begins to dry. Soil temperature for Germination: 70-75F. Great varieties. In-ground germination is not recommended. Over watering can cause fungal growth which leads to seed rot. Additionally, overly warm soils, well above 90F, even just at night, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot.
Plants should ultimately be transplanted to the garden 1-2 weeks after the expected date of last frost. Use a standard potting mix that is well drained. Start seeds in containers approximately 8 weeks prior to the planned set-out date.
Excess water can also bury seeds deep in the soil where they will not be able break the surface. All seeds are mixed together! seeds are not individually packaged according to variety but are packaged in one envelope for this listing, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. Soil should be kept consistently warm, below about 60-65F, from 70-85F. Seeds do not require light for germination but some light source should be provided for seedlings once they emerge from the soil.
10. Rebel Gardens #ad
And More, Heirloom Tomato Seeds for Planting- 8 Varieties of Non GMO Certified Organic Seed Indoors Outdoors Home Garden Kit, Beefsteak, Cherry #adRebel Gardens #ad
- Fully compostable packaging - our collection envolope including the label is made from certified compostable material and the individual seed packets are made from 100% recycled paper. High germination rate - all rebel garden tomatoes are guaranteed to grow and come with planting instructions.
Join the rebellion and get your kitchen garden started today! Grown in the usa - rebel gardens is a small family run business and these seeds are all grown, packed, & distributed in the USA.
8 rare heirloom varieties - beefsteak, red Cherry, Green Zebra, golden Jubilee, Big Rainbow, Yellow Pear, Black Prince, and Brandywine Pink.
Perfect for both indoors & outdoors gardening, hydroponic systems, and just about anywhere with some space, sun, these tomatoes work great in soil, raised beds, & water. Go zero waste and feed the soil, not the landfill. Certified organic seeds - seeds are grown in the USA and certified Organic by Eco Cert making them 100% Non-GMO.