As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. 藤次郎 #ad
10.5" 27cm, Tojiro DP Sujihiki Slicer #ad藤次郎 #ad
- Usable to both left and right handed users as it's even edged. Stain resistant slicing knife. Size 105" inches.
2. Yoshihiro #ad
Yoshihiro VG-10 46 Layers Hammered Damascus Sujihiki Japanese Slicer Knife 9.5'' 240mm Rosewood Handle #adYoshihiro #ad
- The sujihiki is a slicing knife with a long narrow blade that smoothly slices through meat or vegetables and preserves the integrity of each ingredient’s freshness. The sujihiki slicer can carve and fabricate large roasts and other meats and fish, and can be used for thinly slicing other ingredients such as cucumbers or smoked salmon.
Perfect for both commercial kitchens or at home! traditional japanese knife making values a sharp edge, which requires attention and care. A protective wooden sheath called a Saya is included, which protects the knife and adds to its appearance when not in use. Sharpening and honing should be done with only water whetstones.
Hand wash and dry only, and do so immediately if working with acidic ingredients. Proudly made in japan. This knife is complimented with a traditional japanese wa-style handcrafted Octagonal Handle that is lightweight and ergonomically welds to the hand for seamless use.
From slicing filets of fish fresh from the fish monger to carving a roast chicken straight from the oven, even the simplest tasks are elevated with a handcrafted knife that is as beautiful as it is functional. Forged and hammered with 46 layers of steel in the damascus tradition with a VG-10 Core, beauty, the VG-10 Hammered Damascus Series has been a perennial best seller, combining performance, and extraordinary value. The hammered texture of the blade eliminates friction and keeps food from sticking to the blade. Do not use on objects such as bones, nutshells, and frozen foods.
3. MSY BIGSUNNY #ad
MSY BIGSUNNY Sashimi Sushi Knife 10.5 Inch long blade #adMSY BIGSUNNY #ad
- Made of high carbon stainless steel with wood handle. Razor sharp, perfect for cutting and slicing sushi, sashimi, fish filleting and so on. Hardness rockwell C Scale: 54±2. Blade length: 105"270mm. Bigsunny lifetime trust.
|Brand||MSY BIGSUNNY #ad|
|Manufacturer||MSY BIGSUNNY #ad|
4. MASAMOTO #ad
Made in JAPAN, Pakkawood Handle, Double-Bevel Sharp Japanese Stainless Steel Blade, MASAMOTO AT Slicing Knife 10.5" 270mm Japanese Sujihiki Kitchen Slicer Knife for Brisket and Meat Cutting #adMASAMOTO #ad
- Masamoto official English instruction is included. Multi-purpose 10" sharp sujihiki knife - a traditional multi use chef slicer knife for cooks. Product information - made in japan / blade material: Stainless Steel Japanese Molybdenum Vanadium Steel / handle material: pakka wood / Blade length: 10.
5 inches 270 mm / hardness Rockwell C scale HRC: 57. High quality products manufactured by craftsmen at kitchen knife manufacturer with more than 150 years of history. Bolster covered and double edge blade - for lifetime use, so if you are a left-handed person, but the edge is sharpened for right-handed at a ratio of 70: 30, the bolster part covers the handle perfectly and prevents rusting.
Stainless steel does not always rust. Because it is possible to cut meat fibers without crushing it with a fine sharp edge, steak, it makes a beautiful shape of slice and gives a better mouthfeel.
The blade with excellent sharpness has a sharp bite into the ingredients and the hard to clog. The moderately weighted handle is easy to apply the force to cutting objects. Authentic high grade japanese quality perfect for both yourself and gifts - made in tokyo, japan. It is suitable for cutting meats with just a single sweep and can also be used for slicing sashimi block. The cutting edge is the double bevel.
5. Yoshihiro #ad
Yoshihiro INOX AUS-10 Stain-Resistant Steel Ice Hardened Sujihiki Slicer Chef Knife 10.5'' 270mm #adYoshihiro #ad
- Sharpening and honing should be done with only water whetstones. Proudly made in japan. Do not use on objects such as bones, which requires attention and care. The quality of the steel together with its expert craftsmanship makes this a professional quality chefs knife with an excellent blend of razor sharpness, durability, and comfort that is unrivaled in its price range.
From slicing filets of fish fresh from the fish monger to carving a roast chicken straight from the oven, even the simplest tasks are elevated with a handcrafted knife that is as beautiful as it is functional. Hand wash and dry only, nutshells, and frozen foods.
This knife is complimented with a premium western style handle that extends to the full tang of the knife and ergonomically welds to the hand for seamless use. Every knife from yoshihiro is handcrafted by master artisans creating a unique one-of-a-kind work of art. The sujihiki slicer is perfect for fabricating large roasts to thinly slicing cucumbers or smoked salmon.
One of the most essential knives a chef can have is a japanese slicing knife known as a Sujihiki knife. Inox aus-10 is commonly used in high-end japanese knives and provides a good foundation to build a knife with well-rounded attributes. The sujihiki is a slicing knife with a long narrow blade that smoothly slices through meat or vegetables and preserves the integrity of each ingredient's freshness. Traditional japanese knife making values a sharp edge, and do so immediately if working with acidic ingredients.
6. shimomura kogyo #ad
Shimomura-kogyo Tsunouma Sujihiki Slicer Knife 270mm TU-9013 #adshimomura kogyo #ad
- Blade material: stainless steel superalloy / molybdenum-vanadium steel. Pattern charge: stop tack and tack back two percent this through, strengthening black wood flat pattern, this one with ferrule.
Length: 390mm / blade length: 270mm / Thickness: 2. 0mm. Cutting edge hardness: HRC57 plus or minus 2.
|Brand||shimomura kogyo #ad|
|Manufacturer||shimomura kogyo #ad|
7. Houcho #ad
Genuine Sakai-Manufactured, Inox Steel 10.6" 270mm Sujihiki Knife, Houcho.com Suisin Inox Western-Style Knife Series #adHoucho #ad
- Features: the knife is made for professional use, but terrific for home use as well. Makes the perfect gift for Mother’s Day. Genuine sakai manufactured. These knives have an excellent reputation for sharpness and rust resistance, making it not only excellent for restaurant and bar use, as well as for their great grip.
Materials: inox aus 8 8a steel, rust-resistant knife for commercial use. With great rust resistance and sharpness, and with reduced sharpening time thanks to being extremely easy to sharpen, a comfortable grip, these knives will handle all of your basic professional functions.
Extraordinary rust resistance and sharpness! Size: Sujihiki Knife, 14. 4” 400mm total length, 106” 270mm blade. A mixture of 010%-025% molybdenum lends the blades in this series an additional tenacity, making them more difficult to chip and giving them a sharper edge.
8. FINDKING #ad
8 Inch Chef Knife by Findking-Dynasty series-3 layer 9CR18MOV clad steel w/octagon handle Gyuto Knife #adFINDKING #ad
- Please refrain from cutting frozen products as this may detriment the knife's edge. The clad dimple allow for easy food release while slicing or dicing. Dynasty series blade quality - findking’s dynasty series uses 9cr18mov. This blade is great for vegetables, fruits, fish, and meats.
While focusing on comfortability, and efficiency for the everyday chef. When a pinch grip is used the blade length is considered “true 8” inch” where the user will be able to maximize maneuverability of the blades cutting edge.
Blade length is 21cm and handle length is 15. 5 cm with an overall length of 36. 5cm. This handle makes mis en plas food prep FUN again. Allowing the user a comfortable grip with precise cuts, and less wear and tear on the users hands.
A great steel for the everyday use of any chef. The stability of the handle allows the user full manipulation of the blade. As a promise to our customers, price will not be affected by our strive for the highest quality in our products. Design- dynasty series chef knives are designed to show the beauty of eastern chef’s knives. Dynasty series handle - is crafted from african rosewood, and is a great compliment to the beauty and comfort to the knife user.
9. Dalstrong #ad
10.5", DALSTRONG Ultimate Sujihiki Slicing Knife, AUS-10V Japanese Super Steel, "The Tokugawa", Sheath Included, Shogun Series, Damascus #adDalstrong #ad
- Full tang for superb robustness and triple riveted for even more resilience. Lifetime warranty against defect. See why chef's around the world trust and love, 'The Dalstrong Difference'. Dalstrong trust: rock solid 100% satisfaction or money back guarantee, try it risk free. A slicer engineered to perfection: ultra-premium g-10 handle is military grade with life-long durability.
Dalstrong's stunning 'tsunami-rose' genuine Damascus layers. Dalstrong POWER! Slice through roast beef, turkey, preserving the quality and freshness of your ingredients. The ultimate multi-purpose slicer: a dalstrong culinary revolution combining outstanding and award-winning craftsmanship, cutting-edge breakthrough technology, and the absolute best materials available.
Now you are slicing with POWER. Designed for cutting and removing muscles from meat with long draw cuts, awe-inspiring design, peak performance never looked so good to you or your wallet.
Dalstrong luxury packaging. Dalstrong power: an ultra sharp aus-10v japanese super steel cutting core at 62+ rockwell hardness: extraordinary performance and edge retention. Hand-polished blade spine for smooth handling. 67 layers of premium high-carbon stainless steel layers ensure exceptional strength, raw meats and prepare sushi with ease as the razor-sharp edge sails through flesh, durability and stain resistance. The nitrogen cooled blade enhances harness, while the double patterned rock-hollow divots enhance non-stick properties.
10. FAMCÜTE #ad
3 Layer 9CR18MOV Clad Steel w/octagon Handle Gyuto Sushi Knife for Home Kitchen & Restaurant, FAMCÜTE 8 Inch Japanese Chef Knife #adFAMCÜTE #ad
- Famcute's promise- quality is a massive focus of ours products. The weight is towards the blade of the knife making for efficient use during rock chopping motion. 100% from japan's high quality steel - famcute series uses 9cr18mov.
Please refrain from cutting frozen products as this may detriment the knife's edge. This handle makes mis en plas food prep FUN again. Weight/balance- the balance point runs heel to spine up the billet. This makes for effective use for precision, and endurance cuts.
When a pinch grip is used the blade length is considered “true 8” inch” where the user will be able to maximize maneuverability of the blades cutting edge. The clad dimple allow for easy food release while slicing or dicing.
While focusing on comfortability, and efficiency for the everyday chef. The stability of the handle allows the user full manipulation of the blade. As a promise to our customers, When you open the package and receive a knife with any quality problems, we will replace it free of charge. Blade length is 21. 2cm and handle length is 15. 3 cm with an overall length of 36.