As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. General Finishes #ad
Satin, 1 Quart, General Finishes High Performance Water Based Topcoat #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Interior use only. Dry time between Coats is only 1 to 2 Hours. The hardest, most durable consumer polyurethane top coat on the market today. Do not apply clear topcoats over bright white paint, as yellowing may occur due to a reaction to the substrate.
Light color paints may also experience yellowing due to topcoat application, but it will less noticeable.
2. General Finishes #ad
General Finishes Oil Base Gel Stain, 1 Quart, Java #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Can help you get a more even appearance on difficult woods such as aspen or pine. This is the stain that has the most "finishing feel" of all General Finishes' products.
Woodworkers love the lustrous finish that shows up. Easy-to-use stains simply wipe on with a cloth or applied with a foam brush no spills or splashes. Heavy-bodied, and so does not penetrate as deeply into the wood as liquid oil-base stains do.
3. General Finishes #ad
General Finishes Water Based Milk Paint, 1 Quart, Drift Wood #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Extremely durable premium furniture paint with high adhesion rated for interior or exterior use. Perfect for upcycling and cabinet refinishing. Apply 2-3 coats by roller, brush or sprayer with an HVLP 2. 0 tip. Water cleanup.
This paint is self-sealing and does not require a topcoat. Do not apply clear topcoats over bright white paint, as yellowing may occur due to a reaction to the substrate. Apply over raw wood or prepped existing finishes. Light color paints may also experience yellowing due to topcoat application, but it will less noticeable.
4. Sunset Trading #ad
Sunset Trading Bahama Shutter Wood Nightstand, Tropical walnut, Felt Lined Drawer | Cabinet with Shelf #adSunset Trading #ad
- 25”w | cabinet: 17. 75”w; one stationary shelf provides two storage areas: top: 9. Plastic floor protectors keep your floors looking like new. 5”h x 14. Nightstand dimensions: overall: 30”h x 17”d x 20”w | top thickness:. 5”w | clearance into cabinet: 17”h x 14”w | traditional Bun feet: 4”h x 2-3.
75”d x 13. Felt lined top drawers for your finer possessions | rounded fronts and finished interiors to Avoid snags and pulls on your clothes. 5”h x 12”d x 17. Solid wood drawers with extra high sides for added weight capacity open effortlessly on heavy duty, side mounted, ball bearing Glides with built in drawer stops | full-extension drawer Glides allow easy access to items in the Back of your drawer.
Individual, authentic wood, fixed open shutters evoke coastal living and cottage Charm | keep tangled computer, lights and phone charges under control, two 110 outlets and USB ports are easily accessible behind your nightstand.
Hand rubbed 8 step finishing process highlights the beautiful acacia wood grain pattern exposing natural variations and distressing for a one of a Kind look, water based lacquer for a velvety finish protected from scratches and stains | solid wood Knobs match Overall finish, no two pieces are alike | sealed with safe, making it easier to decorate.25”h x 12. 5”d x 17. 75”d x 17. 75”h | felt lined drawer: 3.
|Brand||Sunset Trading #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sunset Trading #ad|
|Warranty||Sunset trading warranties their products for two years against manufacture defects. Please see complete warranty at www. Sunsettrading. Com or contact warranty@sunsettrading. Com.|
5. HEIRLOUM #ad
48" Round, Cutting Boards, HEIRLOUM Reclaimed Wood Table Top, Rustic Recycled Solid Wooden Piece Perfect for Signs, Kitchens, Dining and Coffee Table Tops Reclaimed Wood Table Top with Metal Edge #adHEIRLOUM #ad
- Rcg: we’re focused on providing you with the best quality, and prices for your wood needs. We’re based right here in america and we provide wood, tables, and furniture like chairs, shelves, service, and more to customers across the USA. This solid slab of recycled timber could become a coffee or dining table, cutting board, desk, kitchen countertops, wooden sign, or a unique piece for a cafe or restaurant!.
24" x 24", 30" x 42", 30" x 30", 24" x 30", 24" x 48", 24" x 42", 30" x 42", and 30" x 48". Reclaimed wood is a natural product with unique aged characteristics.
Beautiful unique pieces: each piece of wood is uniquely weathered and aged for a genuine vintage artifact you can use in any way you want. The sample images are used to demonstrate the general look of the products.
Genuine reclaimed wood: we supply real vintage style from actual recycled timber. Incorporate the rustic style of barn wood into your home for a stylish piece like no other. Each of our tabletops come pretreated with a beautiful water-based urethane matte finish to stand up to daily wear. Your dream project: this is a perfect gift for any diyer or craftsman. Choose the perfect size: we have the piece you need no matter what your project is. Color variations, markings, and stains may not exactly match the images.
6. General Finishes #ad
1 Quart, General Finishes Oil Based Gel Topcoat, Satin #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Cleanup with mineral spirits,
Ideal for detailed pieces and any size project. Oil based penetrating finish. Coats recommended: 3 minimum
Hand application: Cloth, natural bristle brush, foam brush, paint pad applicator. Darkens/ambers with time. Dry time: 12-24 hours
Cure Time: 30 days.
7. Minwax #ad
1 qt Minwax 61500 Clear Pre-Stain Wood Conditioner #adMinwax #ad
- A brand you can trust – minwax is america’s leading brand of wood finishing and wood care projects. Since 1904, we have been inspiring consumers to Keep on Finishing. Assures even stain penetration – wood is porous, and tends to absorb stain unevenly.
The pre stain conditioner is especially necessary when working with soft or porous woods like pine, alder, and maple. Prepares the wood to avoid blotching and streaking. Pre-stain treatment for all wood – ensure wood projects look great with minwax pre-Stain Wood Conditioner.
Use prior to applying oil-based wood stains to help prevent streaks and blotches. Prevent blotches – by minwax pre-stain wood conditioner prior to staining with oil-based wood stains, you can prepare the wood to avoid blotching and streaking, ensuring beautiful results.
Assures even stain penetration on soft woods such as pine, fir and spruce. It works by evening out the absorption of oil-based wood stain. Coverage is approximately 75-Square Feet per quart. Use on soft and hard wood – use this on all your unfinished wood projects, birch, on both hard and soft wood. We offer consumers a complete line of products to meet every wood finishing need. Wood may be stained immediately after application.
8. Rust-Oleum #ad
Quart, White, Zinsser 02004 Bulls Eye 1-2-3 All Surface Primer #adRust-Oleum #ad
- Per quart. Ft. Dries to the touch in 35 minutes, ready to topcoat in 1 hour and covers up between 87-112 sq. One coat hide saves time and money by improving hide and coverage of topcoats. Water-based formula seals uniformly and will stick to surface without sanding.
Interior/exterior use on new or previously painted drywall, concrete, masonry, wood, metal and glossy or difficult surfaces. Has excellent stain blocking resistance and can be used with any oil or latex topcoat.
9. Minwax #ad
1 qt Minwax 63333 Clear Polycrylic Water-Based Protective Finish Satin #adMinwax #ad
- Satin sheen – give your wood projects a sleek finish with a satin clear varnish. Be sure to apply with a high-quality synthetic bristle brush. 1 quart. It not only protects the natural beauty of the wood, classic sheen for a modern and subtle look.
Satin. Easy clean up – this water-based wood finish allows for easy soap and water clean-up, so you don’t have to stress about spills and big messes. The clear top coat protects against scratches, spills, including woodwork, dirt and more.
Protect wood surfaces – minwax polycrylic protective finish protects and adds beauty to your interior wood projects, furniture, doors and cabinets. It’s a fast-drying clear coat, which allows for quick recoats after 2 hours, letting you get projects done faster.
It’s also non-yellowing, but offers an attractive, non-ambering and low odor. Ultra fast drying – get more done with this protective poly coating. Water clean-up. Crystal clear finish that lasts – the crystal clear finished offered in this protective coating is ideal for use over all Minwax Oil-Based and Water-Based Stains and colors, as well as all wood species including light woods like maple, ash and birch. Low odor, non-yellowing.