As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Four Winds Trading #ad
Horticultural Coarse Grade Vermiculite 4 Quart #adFour Winds Trading #ad
- Wonderful medium for growing plants. High quality aggregate vermiculite. Coarse grade horticultural vermiculite. Excellent for many uses around the home and garden.
2. Mother Earth Products #ad
Covers 4 cu. ft., Mother Earth Perlite #3, For Hydroponic Use, Large and Coarse, Neutral pH, Average Size 1/2 inch #adMother Earth Products #ad
- Mother earth Perlite has numerous hydroponic applications. Mother earth perlite is an odorless growing media with a neutral pH of 7. 0 Features naturally occurring siliceous rock that expands up to 20 times its original volume when heated to 1600° F.
Adds porosity to soil and soilless mixes. Mother earth perlite #4 is one of the largest perlite on the market with a size of 1“ while Mother Earth Perlite #3 measures around 1/2“.
3. Plantation #ad
8QT Professional Grade Vermiculite by Plantation Products #adPlantation #ad
- An efficient and popular soil conditioner. 8 qt. Can be used to start seeds, propagate cuttings and store bulbs. Loosens soil, provides aeration, retains water. Good earth" horticultural vermiculite.
4. xGarden #ad
Coarse and Chunky, xGarden 8 Quarts Horticultural Grade Premium Perlite #adxGarden #ad
- 8 quarts 32 cups all natural Premium Perlite soil additive. Better drainage and aeration for soil. Lightens soil and improves root and plant health. Perlite helps soil retain moisture and nutrients for later use. Non-toxic and sterile - PH Neutral.
5. Mother Earth Products #ad
4 cu ft 36/Plt, Mother Earth Coarse Perlite #adMother Earth Products #ad
- Mother earth perlite is naturally occurring siliceous Rock That When Heated To 1600° F Expands Up To 20 Times Its Original Volume. The exceptional physical properties of this Perlite Make It Tops In The Perlite World For Adding Porosity To Soil And Soilless Mixes.
This perlite has Numerous Hydroponic Applications As Well. This kilning process is very similar to popping popcorn And Produces A Growing Media That Is Sterile And Has A Neutral Ph Of 7. 0 .
6. Hoffman #ad
18 Quarts, Hoffman 16004 Soils and Ammendments Horticultural Vermiculite #adHoffman #ad
- Excellent For Custom Potting Mix. Loosens Soil. Loosens soil, retains water, provides aeration, can be used to start seeds, propagate cuttings and store bulbs.
Provides aeration And Retains Water. Can be used to start seeds, propagate cuttings and store bulbs. Measures 14-inch in length by 18-inch in width by 5-inch height. Horticultural vermiculite. An efficient and popular soil conditioner.
7. UNCO INDUSTRIES,INC #ad
Wiggle Worm Soil Builder, Worm Castings Organic Fertilizer, 4.5-Pounds #adUNCO INDUSTRIES,INC #ad
- Just a handful will make your plants happy. Slowly feeds the plant for long periods of time. Beautiful growth and yields of your plants. Excellent for indoor or outdoor plants; houseplants, flowers, vegetables, and more. Nutrients in earthworm castings are plentiful.
8. Skyflame #ad
12 oz Bag, Skyflame Silvery Vermiculite Granules for Gas Logs #adSkyflame #ad
- Adds sparkle and shine to the fireplace for a realistic look. Vermiculite helps in spreading gas throughout the entire burner pan of propane gas logs.
Enhanced the real wood burning effect and evenly distribute the flame. Use in vented gas log set fireplaces utilizing propane gas. Made of high quality exfoliated vermiculite.
9. Hoffman #ad
Hoffman 16504 Horticultural Perlite, 18 Quarts #adHoffman #ad
- Lightweight soil conditioner, loosens clay soil, reduces caking, improves drainage and aeration. Blend with peat moss and perlite for custom soilless mix. Horticultural perlite. Natural materials won't upset soil ph.